Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Great Eggspectations

I thought I heard thunder earlier and started thinking if Snow/lightning storms were possible...at the same time, you know?
But by the time I actually thought about it, I realized it was the cats running up and down our hollow staircase...I still cant tell if they're playing or fighting.  But can you ever really tell when people are playing or fighting? Sometimes, definitely, but other times definitely not.

On a side note, I've recently been worrying about keeping any wireless devices on my lap or near my face for fear of radiation leading to cancer. I heard that since your phone is constantly sending out a signal, it emits a certain amount of...cancer rays...dont quote me on the cancer rays because thats not what i heard exactly. When I have a wireless device on my person somewhere, i swear I can feel a stinging pain in that local area...its not medical or scientific or even an actual pain, Its just something i'm CONCERNED about.
I had an idea for a show last night and i've always wanted to create one / write/ act  so I wrote down some Ideas last night and told Gianni, one of my roommates and he said he really wanted to do something like that as well. So today we brainstormed and came up with two character development drafts and some scene ideas and a basic overall idea of where the show should start and finish. I'm really excited. 

Just once I want someone to walk in a room while i'm plyaing  a song and when I finish have them go "thats badass, who is that?" 
"ME"  ITS FUCKING ME. THERE WAS NOTHING BUT A QUIET ROOM BEFORE I STARTED CREATING THIS SONG...I CREATED SOMETHING FROM SCRATCH.
I want to create something from scratch that makes people wish they made it.
I want them to get a bit bitter towards me because they're jealous...
Honesty is the best policy right? Whew, good.
Lets see.................work is cool...I bring my laptop to work, I bring my guitar to work...I bring books to work. I go to the record store at work, I sleep sometimes at work...I watch movies, cook clean and eat at work...Its not all that bad...If I wasnt being paid less than a 20's chimney sweet i'd think about staying there for good. Alas, its a job and not a career...
The place where I work used to be a funeral home...they had funerals in what is now the library...They embalmed people in the basement where I do laundry and write songs.  
The attic? I'm not sure what they used the attic for...but it gets really gold. I like to look at people walking on the sidewalk from the attic window. Just in case there is someone like me who likes to look in the top windows of old houses in hopes to see a ghoulish figure. I'm just letting people see what I know i'd like to see.  
And thats hopefully what the show my roommate and I are going to create will be about. Stuff that I'd like to see but never really ahve.. Or maye we'll create something that no one cares about because they're not as invested in our time wasting as we are..
NO....Its gonna be balls (not literally...but as in synonymous with fun/awesome ..funsome)

Our Show is going to be FUNSOME
that sounds like what  a kidnapper would demand if he asked for  monopoly money  only.
Do you think that if a kidnapper kidnapped someone and also took a ransom but then got caught, he would get charged with some type of extortion or money laundering? thought of that one while someone was talking to me about ....i dont know,  the moon or, digging on the moon, or, geology or soemthing... 

So I was hanging out with....what can her name be????lets see...it cant be her real name obviously...hmmm...Chloe? lets use that for now...I was hangint out with Chloe the other day and it was the first time it wasnt just for a movie...there was no movie at all actually. It was a really good time, it actually felt like we were friends rather than two people sneaking around to hang out. Only meeting for late night movies will kinda make you feel that way. 
But anyway, I was running down a list of invention ideas that I've had that have either been invented already or ...i dont know...i'm just too lazy to create. Here are the highlights:
 
"The 'Vest' a pet can get" - A fashionable velcro vest for your cat or dog to wear either around the house or out and about...the velcro vest allows you to stick your favorite things to your favorite pet...that way you always have your favorites nearby...(example, sticking  some velcro to a pack of gum and attaching it to your furry buddy. so its at least always somewhere.
         "The tie light!"-   *Jingle*  Star light, star bright, but not as bright as my  fucking tie! YEAH!" You know...a light to have..on your tie...because, if you wear ties...you're not going to lose it while you're in your car looking at a map , or trying to fit a crack rock into your pipe...but now...your light can go wherever your tie goes. Great for camping trips, AND you'll never get made fun of for being a "city slicker" suck it townsfolk!
 Does your dog or cat get into trouble? Is your invisible fence not working because now your animal knows where he can cause trouble and where he cant? Is he adopting a cocky attitude and a patronizing tone with you? Well now theres the "Invisible fence with constantly moving boundaries"  Keep your smartass pet on its toes and in fear! with the "IFWCMB"

coming next will probably be my Cat Calls idea:
     Cat Calls! Got an independent cat? Are you always on the go? Well now you can rest assured with Cat Calls, the first and probably only cat cell phone...
"Cat Calls. What? Like cat therapists are any more valid?"


Oh man...i'm napping until the sun sets and then rises again. 


Records in my CD Player:
Belle and Sebastian "Dear Catastrophe Waitress"
Microphones "Mount Eerie"
Saturday Looks good to me "fill up the room"


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

writing a kick-ass song must be hard.. the only thing i've been praised for has been writing, and anyone can write something that's worthy of praising; but a song? that'd be amazing, or funsome :D

Victoria said...

if the cats were fighting im sure you'd hear some sort of hissing noise. if youve ever read a "cat body language" book, you would know that hahah

the tie light is my favorite... and probably the most practical. having an "IFWCMB" might cause severe psychological trauma to your pet... never knowing how far they can go. then you WOULD need a cat therapist.

p.s. i'm sure youre capable of writing a kick ass song eventually :)

Keaira said...

hahah your blogs always make me laugh!! that is why i hear them so!!

ahhh i LOVE your idea for a show, it sounds really good, and... ahh my little cousins just came in, i told them to go jump on my sister for a minute and then id come out, so i must speed type. pressure.pressure.pressure

but seriously, let's face it, its not like i was bout to write anything paaarticuarly mind blowing


anyway

i love your idea for a show, and im sure it will be super brilliant, so keep working on it!!

and also, your room mate has the most freakign awesome name of ever, i dont know if that's his name or his internet name that ur using or whatver, but i want to have its babies

also, one time (at band camp) when my sister and i were like 6 or something we wrapped up my cat in a blanket like a baby and told our mum that she was a grandma

she was not amused

the next day

we got a lecture on safe sex

we were very confused

i'm sorry that's the closest story i have to turning a cat into a velcro favorite thing holder... which by the way is genius

me thinks that is eeexaclty what black beard's parrot was missing.. think about it...

Black beard : "ARRR me hearties... where be thy treasure"

One Toe : "Aye, it be stuck to yer parrot, ARRR"

fool proof

absolutely fool proof


ok i better go, my sister is probably in need of CPR by now!!

XOXO

keaira

Keaira said...

i meant to say 'heart' not hear in that 2nd para there


oops


lol lol

but not

but yes

but leaving

justchum said...

haha totally love the pet vest. that would be pretty rad. though, i definitely hope that i get some sort of warranty on it if my dog decides to eat my gum that i'd stick in his vest...that would be really interesting. its a pretty sexy idea. i think you should invent it and make millions of dollars to buy the shins. (ahem, noticed youre a fellow shin lover. lover i hope, not just liker)